Kenneth Suess Oil Painting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenneth Suess Oil Painting

I have an oil painting of a boy fishing and a captains spirit in the sky, from Kenneth Suess. I need to know more info, but most importantly how much it's worth. Please help me out, as I really am in need of money. Thanks and have a blessed day!

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/...vas-ghost-ship

You could also check past sales on eBay to see if any of his paintings have been sold.

Comment

I have one of those also and supposedly he did just so many of them and I got a deal on it due to being an art dealer for a company near me but I have no idea present value.

Comment

I just bought one at Goodwill and wonder if it was worth the $40. I paid. I love it, so it doesn't really matter. Nancy

Comment

I have one as well. Mine is of a little boy and a little girl by the sea with a captains spirit in the sky. No clue of its worth but I have found others between 25 and 70 dollars

Comment

I have an oil painting of a boy standing on a sea shore holding fishing pole and a can looking up at an old sea captain in a sky I bought in the 1960,s signed by Kenneth seuss

Comment

Iím in search of one. My aunt had a painting. She passed and sadly someone took it and sold it. I would be willing to buy one. It means the world to me.

Comment

Guest-did you find one? We have one for sale.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X