Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Identifying Pair of Landscape Painting Artist Named 'Werner'??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying Pair of Landscape Painting Artist Named 'Werner'??

Hello all, I came across this pair of Antique Landscape Oil paintings in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania area. They have a Philadelphia PA Gallery tag on the back. Both seem to go together and are signed 'WERNER'. There are at least a half dozen listed Werner's that I could find but not many of the signatures looked like a match. Wondering if anyone here might have some information on this artist. It seems like a German or Austrian artist. Please help me figure out which Werner I have here. Thank you : )

Hello RSandy, you still there? I am researching a painting with the signature that looks very similar to the one on your painting. Mine was purchased more than 60 years ago in the Philadelphia area but is a very different subject. Want to exchange information? Thanks, melissa

Comment

Hi Melissa I also have a painting with the same
      signature.

Comment

I came across a painting with the same signature. I can not find out who the artist is

Comment

I also have a very old painting with the same Werner signature. It was given to me about 20 years ago in Massachusetts. There is a tag on back from a show with Danish words. It is also a landscape that looks European.

Comment

I have a beautiful landscape of trees with a stream thru the trees signed A. Werner. Help!

Comment

I have a copy of "Man in a Golden Helmet" signed A. Werner. The same signature appears on a sold copy of "Grace" as well. Just trying to get information. It doesn't look the same as this "Werner" signature though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X