Help Identifying a Print by B.P Co Inc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying a Print by B.P Co Inc

Hi, I stumbled across this website while searching for cant read signature and it seems like this is the place that might be able to help me.

Its might be super easy to some people on here but I couldn't for the life of me get any results similar to what I see.

Its a print I believe because of the B.P co Inc on bottom right and I can see tiny circles when shinning a light on the print. My mom bought this home from work in Manhattan. It was being thrown out and felt it was a shame because It looks beautiful.

If anyone can figure this out for me I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

See response here...

http://www.artconversation.com/art-d...stallings.html

Comment

Is there any info available about the company that uses or used the copyright symbol with the initials B. P. Co.?
      I bought a used print and the above is in the bottom right hand corner.
      Thanks
      Randy Largent

Comment

B.P.Co. is the Bernard Picture Company. There are a number of their prints on ebay. Some are stamped with B.P.Co.Inc., some Bernard Picture Company Inc. NYC and some have both. I could only locate this info on the company. http://www.businesslookup.org/bernard_picture_co_inc

Comment

The artist is Steve Stallings, or Steven Stallings.

Comment

I have a set of 3 that on one says B.P Co.and on the bigger picture in the bottom right corner there is a name. Starts with an A I think......The pictures are red framed with gold as an inner borderline. They are of girls...I'd pressume, in bonnets and dresses and funny pants...the thing is though, you never see any of their faces as they were made to been only from a side view. These were my grandmothers who died in 2012 at the age of 102...God Bless her heart.....and I was trying to figure out how old they were, and value. Thank you very much!!!! Jem

Comment

WOULD LIKE INFO ON A PICTURE I FOUND BY ANIRES _R_INAS I THINK THE FIRST LETTER IS EITHER A

Comment

I have two prints , each 8 x 18 in, of circus clowns. Artist seems to b a denise or dennis allienard. Both produced br bernard picture co. Ant information on these ?

Comment

I bought two pictures of Zora Du Vall, both say B.P Co. Inc on the bigger picture in the bottom left corner. The pictures are black and gold framed named as Boy with Birds _ painted in
                  1965 and Girl with Doll - painted in 1964. I am trying to figure out the authenticy and their value. Thank you very much!!!!
                  Maria Rodriguez

Comment

Any replies

Comment

Hello, I also have a painting from the Bernard painting company. It has the orig inal gallery sticker which says picture #755. It is signed Bernard on the painting. It is a watercolor of an oriental scene. I would like to know the value or any info on the artist/company. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160511_215505.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	631.5 KB
ID:	69568
                      Attached Files

Comment

also have a print signed bernard from b.p. company#292 looks similar of a couple atthe turn of the century - any ideas?

Comment

My picture is of a little girl. Has B.PCo on left lower corner and I think Ingerson on the right lower.

Comment

Ha. M ve another picture of a little boy with Hudson on the lower right corner facing the print. Very large - probably at least 11/14.

y at least 11/14.

Comment

Very interesting ...I also have a print from bp Bernard co from New York signed by Michael I believe . Beautiful lady with a pet dog or deer. Could you please give your expert advice. Thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X