• Show
Clear All

Trying find what this picture is worth

Comment

What's it worth

Comment

Girl reading Bible

Comment

I don't know where to search for this print. Can anyone help? It is a print of a little boy sitting on a chair with one leg up, the other touching the floor, shoe untied. His hand is covering his mouth and he is looking at a glass of milk and a plate of cookies sitting on a small table next to him. I can not read the signature but there is a B. P. Co., Inc. stamp in the lower left corner.

Comment

Hi I bought a large picture of a group of African women which is signed Iwasa B. P. It looks like fabric or maybe rice paper. Can anyone help with any info.

Comment

I have 2 maps that are mounted on wood. They say bernard picture co inc. I'm very curious about them and if they are worth anything. They were given to me and i know nothing about how old they are, but they look pretty aged. There's a marking on the bottom left corner "mp 14" on one and "mp 16". The maps are also in Dutch, i believe. Can someone please help me find out who i may contact to ask about them. Thank you!

Comment

I have a silhouette picture from BP co looking for value. Black on white gentlemen 1700 or 1800's had a ponytail & heeled shoes. Looks like a politician or wealthy man. . Comes in an oval black frame with identifying marks on back of frame. It was fred in Springfield Ohio by Accent Shoppe which is long gone. Markings on picture: sSIL-7
                40-405

Comment

I have a silhouette picture from BP co looking for value. Black on white gentlemen 1700 or 1800's had a ponytail & heeled shoes. Looks like a politician or wealthy man. . Comes in an oval black frame with identifying marks on back of frame. It was fred in Springfield Ohio by Accent Shoppe which is long gone. Markings on picture:
                  SIL-7
                  ​​​​​​​40-405

Comment

Any info for a litho of blue boy

Comment

I have a cooper smith litho date 1988 what dose the SC3624 in the left corner mean and is lithos worth any thing

Comment

The print shop

Comment

I have an Africa pars map, made in USA with the stamp mp2

Comment

I have a Bernard Picture Co. print #678. I believe it's an orchid. Is there a way to identify the print by the "subject number 678"?

Comment

I have a magnolia print, Bernard Picture Company with the "Subject #678" on the back of the framing. Anyone have info on this print? Thanks.

Comment

I have 2 Bernard Picture Co. water colors painted with an air brush. One is a scene over looking a body of water with a lady, a gentleman in a top hat and a large white (Greyhound?) dog. That is number 721. The second is a similar river scene with the gentleman and lady without the dog. That is number 722. They are both framed in the original white and gold 19 5/8" x 18 5/8" frame. I would guess my dad purchased these for my mom in the early 1950's. I would appreciate any information regarding these as well as an estimate of value. Thank you, [email protected]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X