Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identifying artist J moore ? painting of whitby .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying artist J moore ? painting of whitby .

Hi i picked up this oil on canvas I have this i believe is oil on canvas of what i think is whitby harbour .You can see what i believe to be Whitby Abbey at the top.The signature seems to be J moores / moors / moons ? not sure.I know nothing about this painting nor age - i suspect maybe 20/ 30 year old.I have attched a few images any opinions / help much appreciated in finding who the artist is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ainting005.jpg

J. Moore or J. Moores

Hello there, I`m pleased I`m not the only one who is struggling to read this artists name.
    I picked my painting up this morning of Durham catherderal and its painted just like yours, I love it!
    However I can not help you re sheading any light on the artist, but if you do could I ask a huge favour and could you please send me details of what ever anyone tells you?
    I know it`s cheeky and I apologise but I would love to know more about my new puchase.
    If you can, please contact me on, sturob69@aol.com.
    Thankyou very much

Comment

I also have a j Moore painting called "rain country" I can't find anything about him or the painting. All it says is the code
      63c19
      "rain country"
      by J Moore
      5/1986

i thought that would be enough info to at least find something

Comment

I just bought a painting yesterday called "Running Lights". Signed by J Moore 7/1975. Can't find any information!!

Comment

I picked up a painting by J.Moore of a house (saltbox) with a well and an open barn. It sits on a dirt road bordered by rocks. How doI find out if it is anauthentic painting?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X