Help Identifying Painting signed "SUTTON"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying Painting signed "SUTTON"

I recently purchased a painting for which I would like to find more information. I'd love to know the name of this peice, info on the artist, time period/when it was painted, other works by the same artist, etc. But I am having no luck finding anything. Hoping someone can help. The painting is of a woman facing away in a backless white dress. She's holding a brush in her hand. The painting has shades of blues and creams with some purple shades in one upper corner. The artist's signature says SUTTON. I'm attempting to attach an image of the painting and one of the signature. If not hopefully you can view them via this link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=3ad762efaf

Any help would be appreciated. It is such a beautiful painting I really want to know more about it. Thanks.
    Attached Files

I have the smaller painting ... did you ever find out more about this artist?

Comment

I recently saw this painting. Any idea where to purchase ?

Comment

I recently saw this painting. Any info on where it can be purchased?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X