No announcement yet.

ID artist, Antonio mountain landscape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact same Antonio signature. Very thick textured paint mountainous landscape. Guess 70''s happy trees format. Stained by cigarette smoke but kinda give a cool 1975 yellow brown hue. CLASSIC! Like an old Cadillac. Any value?

I know nothing so I will sell this fine seasoned piece for $1970-$1979.50

Comment

• I have oil paintings of a lake in the middle, trees on both sides and in front of the mountain similar to the one posted and Antonio in white on the bottom right corner, A friend gave me 3 of 5 paintings which she found in her attic and she's been living there for years.

Comment

• I have this exact same painting is it worth anything

Comment

• I also have the beach scene with the lighthouse.

Comment

• I also have a mountain scene by Antonio and would like to sell it on to someone else to enjoy. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

• My Antonio signature matches the posting on September 26th, 2013, 09:48 AM. The other notations to Antonio DeVity and Antonio Tano, those signatures are very different even in the way the A is written. Does anyone have additional information?

Comment

• I have an Antonio, 11.5" X 15.5".It was purchased about 35 years ago in Portsmouth, NH at a small secondhand/antique store. It was given to my sister-in-law who lived in Hampton, NH. She died last year (age 97) and the painting was returned to us. E-mail sent to 14urenking.
                Garf

Comment

• I have an Antonio painting that has a barn and a wishing well. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    Hi. here is some info. 1901?1993) was an Italian painter born in Reggio Calabria. He lived in Rome and studied under Giacomo Balla. He moved to Paris where he studied under Antoine Blanchard. He is famously known for pictures of Paris street life and also Venetian canals. He spent his later life in Naples where his studio sold and exported works for many years.

Comment

• I have a Antonio painting just like the one seen above however it is mid winter and the river is partially frozen and snow everywhere. Even the trees are the same but seen at a little different perspective. Very cool to see one so similar. I wonder how much its worth. For the right price I would sell mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Painting by Antonio

Hello did you find out who the artist is as I too have a painting of his.
                        Kind regards Julie
                        I have the same place (Mountain, Tree, and lake or reviver) in the painting as same as you, but it is a slightly different view and different season.

Comment

• My husband bought a big landscape in South Africa and paid 1000 thing tano was a up and coming artist

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X