No announcement yet.

ID artist, Antonio mountain landscape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4john2 - I have a certificate of authenticity from National Art Auction Gallery Inc. Dated 6/12/78 with the same #11706 for an Escher engraving

Comment

• They admit to signing the name antonio

Comment

• I have a painting of Juan Valdez and his donkey It is signed Antino and it is painted on what looks like corkwood It measures 19.75 by 13 Hope i can get help with the value GERALDINE GORE

Comment

• I've seen one listed in an auction catalogue with no estimate which makes me think it's inlikely to be worth much.

Comment

• Hi I have a lovely painting signed by Antonio, bought in UK approx 1980

Comment

• I have got a painting of Juan Valdez and his donkey It is painted on what looks like corkwood and signed Antonio Appreciate any help i could on the value if any Geraldine Gore

Comment

• I have a painting of a chicken signed Edith Ingram It looks like the painting is done on paper It has a pink frame It has wood in the back of it and screws it measures about 18 by 13 chickens colors are pink yellow orange blue Geri

Comment

• I got for sale original mountain painting by Antonio signature contact me if u interest fredghanem1960@hotmail.com thanks

Comment

• I love to sell a magnificent original painting mountain landscape by Antonio
                    Attached Files

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x
                    Working...
                    X