Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find about the history of a D Jackson painting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find about the history of a D Jackson painting.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this artist. A web search didn't reveal anything but I simply like it and would like to find out a bit about the artist. The painting was purchased in Sheffield originally if that is any help.

Many thanks
    Graham
    Attached Files

I have a D Jackson painting too; l also live in Sheffield!!

Comment

i too have this picture, in the same frame! does anyone know anything about the artist etc?

Comment

Of course I could be wrong but there is a good chance these are mass produced pictures from the Far East...

Comment

I too have the same painting and frame.

Comment

I too have the same painting. If you take it out the frame and look under back, if he has painted a picture of his penis, you have an original ... got 6500 for mine! Happy days

Comment

I too have the same painting. If you remove the frame and look under back, if he has painted a picture of his penis, then it is an original. Mine sold for 6700.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X