I have a print of w dendy sadler

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In origina frame and signed by w deny sadder as been in family for at least 70 years

Comment

I have a painting by w. Dendy Sadler that has 8 men sitting around a table drinking wine and smoking a pipe one guy on the end is not sitting up straight would like to know how I can find anyinfo on [this

Comment

I have a painting that seems to be on some kind of paneling like martial it is call the squire's song with W Dendy Sadler It is in what looks like a mahogany frame I was wondering how to find out anything about it.my e-mail is [email protected]

Comment

I have a original etching of the men around the table. Their is no print copy stamp or anything. It's also signed by W.D Sadler. As well has the signatures of all the men in the picture. From what I no it's called returning thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X