Art and Culture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art and Culture

Hello, Art is so varied and myriad and yet has a seeimngly inante beauty. There are many things in art that I find greatly interesting such as the medium of expression, the tone of the painting or sometimes the history behind it. Here is an exhibition I found that is going on at the moment, might really be useful for you to check out: https://artenthuse.com/index.php?rou...=559e045845b30

Art expresses the beauty of existence, anything that exists can be art. Everything that exists is conscious therefore can express itself in some way, that expression tells a story and if captured can be shared and watched over and over again. Everyone is art. In every way, you just need to outline it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by dianaa View Post
      Art expresses the beauty of existence, anything that exists can be art. Everything that exists is conscious therefore can express itself in some way, that expression tells a story and if captured can be shared and watched over and over again. Everyone is art. In every way, you just need to outline it correctly.
      I agree

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X