Anyone heard of a Artist A.warner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of a Artist A.warner?

Hi, we have been given a oil painting, and am unable to find out any thing about this artist..

It's signed A.WARNER

I have managed to find about another 3 painting with the A.warner signature selling on ebay in the past..

Anyone ever heard of this artist before?

Thank you

Ps.I have tried to upload a file ,to show you a picture, but it keeps saying file is to large?

There's an 800K byte size limit on attachments. If you crop it down and/or resize it down to approximately one full screen, there should be no problem uploading it, and that's plenty large enough for normal purposes.

Alternatively you can upload it to a free image hosting site such as Flickr and post a link.

Comment

Any luck on any info about this artiat?

Comment

I also ha a painting by this artist, given to me by a lady for payment to move her house hold goods to another location. Mine is the violin painting. Can anyone tell me Its worth.?
        Glen. 770 828 9082

Comment

I have been trying to find info on this artist as well. Maybe he wants to remain a mystery. I can't find him on Google.
          Stay creative.
          http://www.allpublicart.com

Comment

Actually i have one signed in a.warner
            it looks like its a table with tea on it and abricot
            and there's a house in the background
            i really need to know how is he there's no information about him or her and i heard that the full name is ann warner
            maybe she or he 's trying to send messages to rescue him/her

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X