Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase paintings via John R Good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase paintings via John R Good?

I am interested in purchasing paintings via John R Good but have been limited by the rural area I live in. Have had some luck purchasing via e-bay but assortment is limited. Would appreciate it if anyone knows of a site that offers paintings done by Mr. Good.

Thanks and best to you and yours!

I have two paintings by John R. Good. I would like to know where I go to find what they are worth.
    Can you help?

Comment

Posted on the other site you asked via John R Good. I have collect some of his paintings. Prices range from those you commonly see {French Scene} to those more individualized via one of House in a Field - Three Owls - one of tree with three birds. You can check prices by putting - John R Good Paintings - via search. It can give you an idea of the range of prices paid for some of his paintings. Have found the best place to purchase them via e-bay. Please let me know where you decide to post them as I would like to see them and perhaps bid on them.
      Thanks, and Best to You and Yours

Comment

Painting or Print I do not know?

I have 2 smaller (6"X8") JRG's that were in plain frames, top taped to the mat and then the the back of the frame was covered with corrogated board and then brown kraft paper. Should I expect them to be prints or originals?
        Tom

Comment

Hard to tell. John did a lot of paintings on boards or on cardboard. Have not seen any prints of his paintings and have not heard from any other John R Good owners that he had put out any prints. Seems like he had some scenes he liked to paint and did quite a few of them. Have two what looks like french scenes {had the frames repainted same blue color looks great} have one on board via a barn - one via cardboard of three birds and a tree - one watercolor of an older gentleman driving an old car - one on cardboard "louvered doors" one on board "three owls in a field" one on board "house in a grass field" one on cardboard abstract of a city at night. Having two of them reframed right now {hopefully they will be done soon hate not having them}. Concerning costs of his paintings have paid as little as $25.00 and as much as $232.50. Hope this helps out some.
          Best to You All!

Comment

John R. Good

I could post a photograph of the John R. Good painting I have from Irving Nord Gallery on Madison in NYC. It is a red house in a field with a light on in the window 26" X 34". Oil or acrylic on board. In original frame with the gallery sticker on the back. John R. Good, American, born 1929. Graduated from Pratt Institute, received B.A. from Columbia University. Has had works shown at the Whitney Museum, has had one man shows in Chicago, Phiadelphia, L.A., Dallas and many major US Cities as well as Paris and Florence.

Trying to find out how to post a photograph of it?

Comment

John Good

Would love to see anyone's paintings via John R Good - still interested in purchsing them. Have a number of them and am always looking for more!

Comment

john r good

if you're still looking, i saw one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair---John-R-Go...210154016r5599

it's up for another day or so for $59

Comment

Thanks for the information have both of these - really appreciate the heads up please let me know if you find others.
                  Best to you and Yours!

Comment

John R Good Painting

I own a painting which is a old red house in a field with a light on in one window. I bought it at a garage sale in White Plains, NY. I always loved it.
                    I was wondering what the value would be? I don't want to sell it just wanted to know what the value is.

Comment

Hard to tell - I bought one paint on board that sound like the one you have paid over $200.00 for it is a fairly large size. Hope this helps out if you run into any for sale would appreciate knowing about it!
                      Take Care

Comment

john r. good painting

about 10 years ago i came across a painting fron john r. good . it is pretty big in size and is dated 1937 on the back along with his adress at the time im sure my e-mail is g_fishinn@yahoo.com send me your e-mail and i can send you some photos of this painting if you like and i might be willing to sell it so im looking forward to hearing from you thanks!

Comment

i have a john r good painting

Originally posted by Jackamoe
                          Hard to tell - I bought one paint on board that sound like the one you have paid over $200.00 for it is a fairly large size. Hope this helps out if you run into any for sale would appreciate knowing about it!
                          Take Care

i have a john r good painting dated 1937 on the back along with his adress at the time my e-mail is g_fishinn@yahoo.com . send me your e-mail and i can send you some photos of this painting if you are interested

Comment

Cory! Great to hear from you sent you an email to send me pictures of your painting. Always interested in John's paintings. Take Care!

Comment

John R Good

I have a John R.Good painting... a house in a grass field--with gallery information on the back of the frame. May be interested in selling, depending on the value...

My email is eddiebureau@gmail.com

Regards,
                              Eddie

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X