Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase paintings via John R Good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am interested in hearing from the posting concerning Clown reading Wall Street Journal.
    Thanks

Comment

John R. Good Fine Art Print Framed

Ill accept offers on the Antique Print. I have Pictures i can email.

Comment

John R Good

Copyright A.P. CO. Inc. looks to be @ 1940 lovinlife792@gmail.com

Comment

looking to sell J.r. good bleeker st

Hi jack i am new to art, I do have a John R Good Bleeker st. Varnished Casein, I wuld like to sell it but i have no clue how to go about it, If you can give me some hints on how to sell it please let me know...
          My email is ourwayconn@rocketmail.com

thank you Lee

Comment

Am interested in seeing picture via Clown reading Wall Street perhaps purchase to add to collection. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jackamoe
              I am interested in purchasing paintings via John R Good but have been limited by the rural area I live in. Have had some luck purchasing via e-bay but assortment is limited. Would appreciate it if anyone knows of a site that offers paintings done by Mr. Good.

Thanks and best to you and yours!
              Hi,
              I have painting of lonely house on hill with red roof, light in single window, moon above, tall leafless trees surround house. Dimensions about 41" wide by 21" high with frame. Inherited from parents who probably bought directly from artist or gallery in NYC. Not sure of value but wishing to sell. Please contact me at edlevine7@aol.com if interested in purchase or with input on value. Thanks. Edward Levine

Comment

Wanting to know more

Any information about this would be great. Frame measures 24.75" x 13.75". Appears to be painted on wood. Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

seeking info

Any information would be great. Frame measures 24.75"x13.75"

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have a John r good clown painting on wood. The wall street journal original and would like to sale it.

Comment

I have a John R Good clown reading Wall Street journal. If interested you can email me at s_e_copeland@yahoo.com and I will send pics. It is a large painting on a piece of board and appears to be in the original frame.

Comment

Sherrie,
                        Thank you very much! Was a pleasure doing business with you and will post clown picture after returned from getting it rematted and glassed.
                        Best to you and yours!
                        Jackamoe

Comment

I have the 1940s pair paintints

Comment

Hello, I have two John R. Good water colors 1940's Paris, they are matted and framed original, if interested contact me please slpluverne@gmail.com. Thsnks Sherry

Comment

Originally posted by Jackamoe View Post
                              John Good

Would love to see anyone's paintings via John R Good - still interested in purchsing them. Have a number of them and am always looking for more!

Comment

I have 4 John R Good Paris 1940 water color paintings , food them in a box and would love to know more , how much they are worth or would someone like to buy them ?

Barry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X