Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase paintings via John R Good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a John R. Good painting of the orange and red house in the field. The light in the window on this one is top left window facing to the left. beautiful condition, beautiful pic. I am interested in selling it. It has been in my family for many many years.

Comment

I just discovered that the painting I have is by John R Good. Its signed JR and looks like a civil war scene of horse and .mansion. I've had it for over 20 years . I think he went to the arts students league or taught there. As I bought it from an ASL student. I'm willing to sell. It's in storage so will take awhile to get a pic. It's about 20"x 30 and is glued to a board. It came that way

Comment

I have a Carlson oil canvas painting of yellow flowers want to sell but don't know for how much HELP.

Comment

Would love to see pic of any John R Good you have - always interested in purchasing. Was in hospital for awhile sorry missed your posts.
          Thanks

Comment

Would love to see pictures of John R Good paintings interested in purchasing. Was in hospital for awhile so have not had time to check postings.
            Best to all!

Comment

I have two John R.Good 1940 Watercolors of Paris.Matted and framed..great condition.If interested..thanks

Comment

Still looking for John R Good paintings - have a number via France or New Orleans - someone had said that John was never in Paris but was in New Orleans - Looking for originals to add to my collection. Best to all of you!

Comment

I have a rather large maybe 30 by 18 inches depicting a red boat in black, grey and white setting of dock pilings. It's beautiful and I thought it was a print. But there is no evidence that he did prints. Does anyone know if Mr. Good ever had prints made of his work? smwessells@gmail.com

Comment

I have a John r good painting of a red house in a field

Comment

I have a John r good painting of a red house in a field. Eddiebureau@gmail.com

Comment

I have a John R. Good original oil painting that my parents purchased in New York City some time in the late 1950's/early 1960's.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have this John Good painting, any one know anything about it? Click image for larger version

Name:	John R Good Painting - 4 Owls.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	600.3 KB
ID:	100266

Thank you
                          Dave

Comment

Yes John did do prints of some of his art pieces - some it seems he took the outline and added watercolors to it - some of the ones he did that seemed to be scenes of France have different colors on them. Am currently purchasing different pieces of his art in order to save them. He did a number of them depicting a house alone at night and a number of them with owls - have three or four of them of depicting owls.

Comment

John did do some prints - scenes of what everyone terms as French looks like some are outlines and then added watercolors to them - different colors on same scenes.
                              John did a number of paintings of owls and houses out in the country. with a stand out item like only one light on or a moon depicted in the sky. If you are ever interested in selling one of his paintings keep me in mind.
                              Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	House.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	398.0 KB
ID:	100334Click image for larger version

Name:	Three Owls.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	100332Click image for larger version

Name:	John R Good Vic House.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	100333

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X