No announcement yet.

Art signed Durrnberg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The picture did not upload. Maybe make sure that the images are below the upload limit of 700Kb in size, as today's digital cameras take pictures much larger than that by default.

Comment

I just found one also

Comment

I also have a durrnberger pAunt

Comment

I also have a painting signed by durrnberger. Pond surrounded by trees. In green colors. But looks to ge a print. ??

Comment

Originally posted by tammy@jubaleeranch.com View Post
            Richard Durrnberger

I have an old print from my mom and dads by richard durrnberger. Print is called "Beyond the Vale". Mostly greens, shows small pond surrounded by trees. I am looking for another one because this one was damaged in a move after my mom died.

If you have the same one are are interested in selling, please email me.

Probably bought in Kentucky around the 50s or 60s? Just always remembering it hanging in the living room. Could not have been very expensive, they were farmers.
            I have one Mollee77@gmail.com

Comment

I hope you all see this. I have a painting and "Certificate of Authenticity" from Merrill Chase Gallery, Chicago area dated September 30, 1971 for Artist: Durrnberger, Title "Woodland" (66179). It was a gift from my parents. Included is biographical info requested by my Dad from the gallery. Biographical info: "F. Durrnberger. Born at Gelsenkirchen, Germany, in 1917. He attended the Folkwang-School and following this the Munich Academy of Fine Arts. Further on he studied with Prof. F.X.Stahl and Prof. K. Kaspar. Continuing his studies he visited many European countries, came to London and Parish. The artist is extraordinary versatile and works frequently on scenes out of the everyday's life of the Italian people besides his home-country subjects. He does his work in an elementary palette-knife technique which comes to meet the force of his personality that gives his paintings this characteristic touch of life. Besides this rather impressionistic technique it is his interesting palette that makes the special excellence of his pictures."

Comment

yes i have the same thing and the price was $150.00 in the 1950’s early 1960’s
                putchased at a department store

Comment

it is called “landscape”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x
                  Working...
                  X