Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sophie1150 View Post
    Girl at the well

I am also trying to find this painting. Have you had any luck?
    Its Roman Girl at a Fountain by Leon Bonnat, It's on display at the Metropolitan.

Comment

Anyone know what this is worth from A. Vincenzi?

Comment

i have a oil painting signed k able ,,,want to know i his paintings is worth something,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Amaurer42 View Post
          I would like to find a painting, I believe in oil, but maybe also in watercolor
          called either "Roman Girl at the Well", possibly by an artist named Farley,
          but I'm not sure who the artist is. It could also be called "Italian Girl at the Well." My grandmother owned a reproduction many years ago. It is of a dark-haired young girl in a peasant dress standing on tiptoe at a well or fountain by a wall. Any information you can give would be appreciated. Thank you.
          A. Maurer
          I own one by Dario it is extremely old my number is 732-966 8660

Comment

I have a girl at the fountain or the well my number is 732-966 8660 it is a very old picture oil

Comment

I have what I believe is a first edition print of the Leon Bonnat A girl at a fountain. I recently had the glass replaced and a newspaper from 1890 was inside the frame. Any idea on a value?

Comment

Picked up a K.ABLE landscape apps 24" x 30". Where can I find out more about the artist?

Comment

Hi there I also have a k Able oil painting and have no idea about the artist, got it from my grandma in South Africa

Comment

I had a damaged copy of a Leon Bonnat Roman Girl at Fountain oil on canvas, gold frame that was my grandfathers. Was sold to a couple accidentally at a barn sale in Ohio. It had been dropped off earlier before sale opened officially and I was not certain I was going to part with it. The miscommunication on my part left me saddened it was sold before returning with more sale items. I believe relative said a couple from West Virginia bought it in Ohio. The year would have been around 2004-2006. Would love to be in touch with owners as damage was fixed years earlier it appeared by someone not experienced in doing so properly. If anyone can help I thank you in advance.

Comment

I have Roman girl drinking out fountain signed Leo Fadale.20 is it with anything.

Comment

I have an old painting of the Roman girl at the well signed Conti. Anyone know anything about this artist?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x
                        Working...
                        X