H Hargrove Serigraph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H Hargrove Serigraph

I have a H Hargrove Serigraph print that I can not for the life of me locate the title for it. It's an african american family enjoying a cookout in front of
    their farm house. The man or husband is cooking on the grill and the wife is coming out the door carrying buns. 2 people are swinging on the front porch and a yellow dog is watching his owner cook on grill. Another young girl is sitting on the steps with a doll and 2 kids are swinging from a tire in the background. I would love to know the title of this print. Any help would be great! Thanks

The artist's studio has its own website, you could try emailing or phoning them.
    http://www.hhargrove.com/

You may be aware of this, but "H. Hargrove" is a pseudonym for the painter Nicolo Sturiano.

Comment

Originally posted by John
      The artist's studio has its own website, you could try emailing or phoning them.
      http://www.hhargrove.com/

You may be aware of this, but "H. Hargrove" is a pseudonym for the painter Nicolo Sturiano.

I read that somewhere, and thank you for the info...

Comment

Here's a link to the picture you describe, no title I'm afraid. There is one lead in the text: "There is a gold label/sticker on the back that say's " Artistic Impressions Inc. Certified" and it has a number 1400542."

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=%22...9,r:0,s:0,i:73

Comment

[QUOTE=mmolchan]I have a H Hargrove Serigraph print that I can not for the life of me locate the title for it. It's an african american family enjoying a cookout in front of
          their farm house. The man or husband is cooking on the grill and the wife is coming out the door carrying buns. 2 people are swinging on the front porch and a yellow dog is watching his owner cook on grill. Another young girl is sitting on the steps with a doll and 2 kids are swinging from a tire in the background. I would love to know the title of this print. Any help would be great! Thanks

It's called the Summer Cookout, I have the piece and may be able find you one if you haven't found it yet. I used to work for Artistic Impressions that sold it.

Comment

I have a "Summer Cookout Serigraph by H. Hargrove that I was trying to sell if youre inteested

Comment

I have a numbered “Giving Thanks” Hargrove. But cannot find any information regarding the value. Any ideas?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X