Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - seascape oil painting signed "Albert"

Please help me identify the artist of this seascape oil painting signed only "Albert".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Albertpainting1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	49344

Name:	Albertpainting2.jpg
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	49345

Name:	Albertpainting3.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	49346

Ditto

I have an oil painting by this same artist with a Paris theme. It has an eiffel tower on it. i have no clue who it is or where it came from.

Comment

Albert

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I have an oil painting by this same artist with a Paris theme. It has an eiffel tower on it. i have no clue who it is or where it came from.
      Just found an other one by Albert a brown sea scape would love some info 0406075098

Comment

i am in north carolina... where was yours found at?

Comment

"Albert"

I just purchased a large oil on canvas of snow peaked mountains that may be Alaska or American west from an estate sale that is also signed "Albert". Cannot find any info on an artist with that last name.

Comment

andy

i have a 4'x3' oil of paris arc de triumph street scene signed albert and
            i too would love to know who this artist is .my son bought it from a seller
            who knocked on his door in kent uk.

Comment

So does anyone have any idea who this is? My mother has a big oil painting of a Paris landscape signed by just albert and I can't find out who it is.

Comment

I'm looking for info on the same artist ,does a anyone know his full name?

Comment

I also have two 3'x4' paris landscapes signed by Albert...and have no clue of the origin, worth, or artist's full name. Any help discovering this information would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

I have an oil painting of a night scene at sea with an old ship that is signed 'Albert'. Does anyone know anything about this pleasr

Comment

I saw an eye catching and rather large painting today at a thrift shop that was titled "French City Scene" which looked like it was in Paris. This painting is signed by ALBERT and upon trying to look up some information about this artist with my smart phone, no information was available. The price was on the steep side for a thrift shop but I was hoping I could find information to make an informed decision to purchase it or not. Since no information was found on this artist, I decided not to purchase the painting. If anyone can provide information to steer me in the right direction to collect more information of this artist, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

I've got a lighthouse painting signed Albert. for there to be so many he must be known.

Comment

I have a Venice canal painting signed by ALBERT and it is also pretty large. I was also looking for information on the artist, but haven't found anything.

Comment

I have a painting signed by Albert. I believe it is a riverscape of the
                            Desmond Castle ruins in Adare, Co Llimerick, Ireland. I also cannot find any info on this author. Although there is a painting tutorial book written by Greg Albert that contains a similar painting by Frank Clarke, an Irish artist. I am not sure if there is a connection.

Comment

I also have a painting signed by Albert. I think it is a riverscape of the Desmond Castle ruins at Adare Manor, Limerick, Ireland. A similar painting by an Irish artist named Frank Clarke, was featured in an instructional painting book by Greg Albert from the University of Cincinatti, I think,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X