No announcement yet.

HELP - seascape oil painting signed "Albert"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have an oil on canvas painting signed 'Albert' it's of a galleon ship at sea in brown colours. Any help please. My father in law gave it to us over 20 years ago and he had had it for quite some time previously. im in Kent uk

Comment

I also have a painting signed Albert 1880 gilded frame like 9 x 14 people with fishing nets fishing boats in the water and seagulls in the sky

Comment

I found a seascape with light house, rocks, ocean breakers and sea gulls. It is a fabulous painting! Signed by ALBERT...with an enhanced T on the name.
        I have been searching for his Name and information.
        I would love to know about this mystery artist. I would buy more of his works.
        Robert Haines ..Naples,FL.

Comment

Have a landscape signed T Albert

Comment

May have this iten ..worth value

Comment

Hi all! My wife and I would like to purchase one of the paintings of Albert's. Some of his (still a mystery to us and the restaurant) art hangs in our favorite restaurant and we want one for our kitchen just for to have the feel of the restaurant. If anyone is interested in selling, e-mail me a photo of yours please? Thanks in advance! rooddogg@hotmail.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X