No announcement yet.

HELP - seascape oil painting signed "Albert"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have an oil on canvas painting signed 'Albert' it's of a galleon ship at sea in brown colours. Any help please. My father in law gave it to us over 20 years ago and he had had it for quite some time previously. im in Kent uk

Comment

I also have a painting signed Albert 1880 gilded frame like 9 x 14 people with fishing nets fishing boats in the water and seagulls in the sky

Comment

I found a seascape with light house, rocks, ocean breakers and sea gulls. It is a fabulous painting! Signed by ALBERT...with an enhanced T on the name.
        I have been searching for his Name and information.
        I would love to know about this mystery artist. I would buy more of his works.
        Robert Haines ..Naples,FL.

Comment

Have a landscape signed T Albert

Comment

May have this iten ..worth value

Comment

Hi all! My wife and I would like to purchase one of the paintings of Albert's. Some of his (still a mystery to us and the restaurant) art hangs in our favorite restaurant and we want one for our kitchen just for to have the feel of the restaurant. If anyone is interested in selling, e-mail me a photo of yours please? Thanks in advance! rooddogg@hotmail.com

Comment

With so many paintings painted by Albert, I am getting suspicious. It could be many different artists just using that name like “Gilroy was here”. Untraceable, no muss, no fuss.
                I too just bought a Parisian scene painted by Albert. Oil in canvas. The auction house had no additional info. Strange, Eh!

Comment

I have a snow landscape with a creek , signed by Albert from France...it says a de vity the authentic repost on it says that he started a school in France the Francis for painters

Comment

I had an uncle who died in the 90’s named Earnest Albert, the same name as a famous artist who dies in the 1940’s. My uncle was also an artist and signed his work Albert. The A and the T on his signature were lengthened. He lived in PA area and did a lot of oil paintings and was commissioned to paint oil paintings of others pictures. His signature doesn’t look like the ones I have seen posted here, however his paintings are beautiful, like perfect replica’s of a picture.

Comment

Renouf 81 Bp., inc. Lithograph???

Comment

I also have oil painting signed by ALBERT with enhanced T. It is almost 5' x 4', and looks like Paris street scene. I would like to know the ALBERT is and the value of this painting.

Comment

OK .. I’m looking for Mr. Albert also. I have a Sea scape with lighthouse, seagulls, I bought this painting about 50 yrs ago. The signature has a enhanced “T” and signed R Albert. Call 1 757 345 6543 US., with information. Thanks

Comment

I also have a painting 1880 sign Albert looks like oil and pen work beach scene with seagulls and fishing boats and fishing nets would love some info on this artist

Comment

Hi there. I'm stepping up my search for an Albert painting, specifically any with a Venice scene, for my wife's birthday. If anyone has one they'd sell, please e-mail me. Thank you so much! rooddogg@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi all. I'm stepping up my search for an Albert painting, specifically one with a Venice scene, for my wife's birthday. If you have one you would consider selling, please e-mail me. Thank you kindly! rooddogg@hotmail.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X