A. Straski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Life Oil painting

I have a still life in oil by this artist, where can I get more information on its value

Comment

Strazki

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I have what I am told is a genuine Starski, but one I cannot find online. It is of a rabbi holding a torah scroll in his left arm. Is anyone familiar with it?
      I too have a Strazki, much as you described, with a Torah scroll in his left hand. I am still looking for more information and the possible value of the piece.

Comment

Aharon Straski or Abraham Straski one in the same?

I see postings for Abraham Straski.... who is he? The same as Abraham? Anyone know?

I have a original oil painting signed A. Straski of a rabbi holding a torah.

I have an original phamplet out lining the life of Aharon Straski who spent many years in Nazi occupied poland and russia. It was in these years however, that he began to amass his artistic experience and to feel the urge to sketch and paint the people of great character around him. Self taught developed his talent from humble beginnings. His father, a Rabbi, encouraged him in his vocation, unremunerative as it was.

At this time of my purchase 20+ yrs ago he was in sixties.

Comment

I too have a Strazki, much as you described, with a Torah scroll in his left hand. I am still looking for more information and the possible value of the piece.
          I have an oil painting but my painting is Aharon Straski (not strazki and not abraham strazki). He is standing with right hand on the bottom of the torah and left hand at the top holding it at waist level. How do I determine if this is a real or fake? Purchased it over years ago.

Comment

Aharon is Abraham

Aharon is probably an anglized version from the Yiddish for Abraham.

Is there anyone who deals in Straski's works? I have a nice one I would

Comment

refer: A,Straski paintings

I own 5 Straski paintings.

Dear Sir: I have come across a painting done by A. Straski, It has a #on the back and seems authentic. I was hoping you may know where I could get this appraised. Any info would be of great help. Thank you

Comment

I recently acquired a work by A. Straski. I am looking for anyone that could give appraisal.

Comment

I have a Straski painting. It's called the sleeping rabbi. Don't know much only tgsst h evvspent time in camps and is very talented

Comment

I also have a.straski, the Rabi is holding two books in his left hand and a cain in his right. Anyone ever seen this paint befor. my email is Mandd.coleman@Yahoo.com
                    Share and discuss <B>special features from museum websites</B>, <B>artists' websites</B> and <B>Web-based art</B>.

Comment

I have A. Staski painting of a Rabi holding two books and a cain in right hand. Any information would be appreciated. My emal is Mandd.coleman@Yahoo.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x
                      Working...
                      X