Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help With Babette Eddleston Watercolor Print/Painting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a price list of what her paintings are worth. Picked up a beautiful one named Wild Canyon Flower and would like to know more about it.

Comment

I got a piece call little bouquet 1 it is sign . What does 68/350 mean and how can I tell if it is the real deal

Comment

We have a print of the above painting. Does anyone know the worth? My friend had bought several pieces and the one above is one of them. My friend passed away and now we have her art collection.

Comment

She like numerous artists found a halfway point between prints and paintings. A serigraph of the design and basics and then watercolor brush work for the finished product.

Comment

I have a large number of her water colors, I am downsizing and I cannot take them with me. Any idea what they are worth? Can I sell them is it easier to donate.

Marion

Comment

I recently picked up a picture of hers it is and watercolors it is from JCPenney's very old sticker on it from the store I would gather she was doing prints for them as well and selling them the prices ranged from 175 to $400

Comment

Does any one no what Babette Addleston water color painting Prices are. I have a water color of blue flowers in a vase by her

Comment

It looks like it is a watercolor print!
                  Stay creative.
                  http://www.allpublicart.com

Comment

I bought a signed print of:
                    pink mink protea # 302/1000 also signed on the print the separate pencil signing with just Babette E. Itís lovely in water color an ink. Wonder what it worth ?
                    Thereís a paper on the back with artist history it looks sort old.

Comment

Yeah, I am downsizing and I cannot take them with me. Any idea what they are worth?
                      Buy GOOD backlink

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x
                      Working...
                      X