No announcement yet.

Who is Y. Howard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y Howard is the well known William Howard Yorke.

Comment

Who is Y Howard?

I bought my painting at a car boot in Scotland, 3 years ago, along with two others with similar harbour scenes, ie two boats alongside a harbour wall. The Artists in this case were named Christo and ? Johnson. Does anyone know if there is an association with Y Howard?

Comment

y howard

I have a y howard painting not sure if it's original please can someone help me?
        roxyshmoo1990@gmail.com

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...4501&source=57

Comment

I have a y.Howard in minnesota

Comment

I also have a Y Howard painting of 2 boats in dock. I purchased mine in Port Hedland , Western Australia in 1994. I think the link to the "Starving Artists is correct from the recollection of my conversation with a young travelling international student that sold them to me. I was also under the impression that no brush was used in the painting only a Spatula? I can send a photo if any one wants to see. I paid $120 in 1994.

grahamgibson@westnet.com.au.

Comment

I too have one that's been in my hallway and I love it! I'm in Australia. The painting is of a marina scene. Reminds me of a certain fishing village where I'm from.
              Dee NSW Australia

Comment

I too have a Y.Howard boat scene I am no art expert but I do not think it is from William Howard Yorke nice boat just enjoy them.Vic Qld Australia

Comment

I have one to. Recently found in a charity shop in banora pt New South Wales, Australia

Comment

I also acquired one today that is almost an exact copy of everyone else's, so I think these paintings have come of some sort of production line. I bought another one with the Y Howard painting that looks like it was painted at the same time and by same artist but its a different signature. I'm in the Orkney Isles Scotland.

Comment

I have just bought one today in Picton, Marlborough New Zealand. same boats but different buildings

Comment

Deseo saber quién es y de que origen y howard yo tengo una pintura similar y lo compre a un pintor en una feria de la isla de cyprus en el año 2000 yo soy de Argentina

Comment

Translation, courtesy of Google with a couple of minor changes:

"I want to know who he is and the origin of y howard and I have a similar painting and buy a painter at a fair on the island of Cyprus in 2000 I am from Argentina."

Comment

Bought one today. $39 in op shop. Thought I might have found a genuine piece of valuable art, but maybe not. It's a nice picture though.

Comment

I bought one today from the dump shop in Townsville North Queensland for $10. Any new information on Y Howard

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X