Looking for a painting by Eden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art signed by Eden

I have three paintings signed by Eden. I would like more information about them please

Comment

Eden Paintings

After a move i discovered 4 paintings signed by Eden: Girl standing at an easle painting a cat with a red/white bow; Girl dressed up in a jester looking outfit holding a mask; Girl dressed in vagabond clothes & a hat with holes where you can see hair protruding & Girl with pigtails holding a ukulele.

Comment

Eden

WOW! my mom has also two paintings signed Eden on them. These are two ballerina girls. They were bought during the 70?s and I ?d love to know more about this artist as well. Plase! I appreciate any information.
        Thaks!

Comment

There's some information on this artist and a lot of pictures on this webpage:
          http://www.bigeyesart.com/Eden/Eden.php

Comment

I have three pantings of the same little girls,two are blondes,one short haired blonde the other blonde has long hair ,the other little girl is dark haired .All three are dressed up in jesters clothing.I grew up with these little girls hanging on the wall,I have always admired them.

Comment

I have a painting by EDEN, it's of a sad looking girl standing with a guitar of some kind, she's wearing a diamond patterned shirt with tights and her hair is in pigtails with ribbons. i love this painting but i wish i knew more about the artist.

Comment

Eden

I have an oil painting by Eden; I remember my mother buying it when I was about 3? So it was ~1963. I have never been able to find out anything about the artist but today I was exploring an antique store and found an Eden reproduction mounted on wood! I was stunned to even FIND an Eden! I'd only seen them on EBay. There was a paper stuck to the backside; it said (in part):

"This painting is an exclusive reproduction of one of the series of the famous "Moppet" paintings, created by the renown (sp) artist, Eden.

Eden is regarded by many connoisseurs of art as excelling in capturing lifelike children's expressions as no other artist can. His style is so captivating, that his paintings are growing in great demand throughout America and in Europe."

The rest of the note just describes how the reproduction was done. So I didn't find out as much as I would've liked about the artist, but I do know now that Eden is MALE.

Comment

The Famous Moppet Series

I currently have four of the Moppet series and have had them since I was a child. They were my mothers at one point.. They have to be 50/60 years old... and are in perfect condition.

Comment

Painting girl standing at an easle

Originally posted by DHarp
                    After a move i discovered 4 paintings signed by Eden: Girl standing at an easle painting a cat with a red/white bow; Girl dressed up in a jester looking outfit holding a mask; Girl dressed in vagabond clothes & a hat with holes where you can see hair protruding & Girl with pigtails holding a ukulele.
                    I believe I have the original oil painting of the girl standing at an easle just like you described, would like to know its value.

Comment

Did u hear anything about how much they may be worth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x
                      Working...
                      X