Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's day gift

Hi all,

I知 here to get a suggestion to give a gift to my boyfriend. I知 planning to gift him something special for this valentine's day. I知 very much confused about what to gift. He loves paintings and he has a good collection of paintings.

Hence, I知 planning to gift him a painting. I searched online and found a painting of a dog that looks same as his pet dog [link removed]. Do you think this would be apt to gift him or should I think of something else?

Thanks in advance.

That sounds like something he would like. You might want to think about prints or posters instead of a painting, as paintings can be quite expensive and it's a gamble buying art for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kute Poopie View Post
      Hi all,

I知 here to get a suggestion to give a gift to my boyfriend. I知 planning to gift him something special for this valentine's day. I知 very much confused about what to gift. He loves paintings and he has a good collection of paintings.

Hence, I知 planning to gift him a painting. I searched online and found a painting of a dog that looks same as his pet dog [link removed]. Do you think this would be apt to gift him or should I think of something else?

Thanks in advance.
      You have a good idea. A painting that he loves the most is the best suitable gift for your boyfriend. That would be perfect!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X