Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here know where I can find any evil critics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here know where I can find any evil critics?

Yes, hello everyone.

I'm not exactly one of you, but I could use your help and expert advice for a moment if you will.

Really, I'm an outsider. I went to public school, I watch cartoons, and eat things that already has the cheese on them.

But before you report me for being a yokel, I really could use your help.

Because I admire culture, I really do. I lack the attention span for it, but I think it's brilliant. One of the reasons as to why I decided to watch Frasier.

But I'm curious as to where I could find some evil critics. You know the kind that gouge everything, and use their high and mighty stature and reputation to exercise some sort of power by giving people poor reviews and picking nits and so on.

I don't mean the bold kind who occasionally gives people poor reviews with valid reason, I mean the really vicious kind who do it on purpose for the ratings.

You know, who reduce aspiring artists to tears and just ruin their confidence so that the pretentious cronies who read it can have a bit of a... well, I'm not sure what middle-class people do instead of laughing, but you get the idea.

Got any links to their pages or something similar? I need it for a project I'm working on.

You could try that food critic that destroyed Guy Fieri's restaurant in the New York Times last month.

I can't think of anyone like that in the art world (I'm sure they exist). Tom Wolfe's writings on fine art can be quite scathing, but he doesn't do it for the publicity. He does it out of a sense of intellectual integrity. Which I suppose is another way of saying I usually agree with what he has to say.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X