Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hector martinez View Post
    ihope you can see the pic ,now this is the painting from j. dubois . if anybody know about this painting please let me know thanks,
    Look as this is same signature - J Dubois. Do somebody know something about him and market value of his paintings? I have one real masterpiece of 1874. Click image for larger version

Name:	J. Dubois 1874 signature1.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	92317

Comment

I believe I own a Guy Dubois painting however I have been unable to find any info. The picture depicts 5 hobos gathered around a picnic table drinking beer from mugs. The label on the back says it was originally purchased at a NYC auction if anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

I have a DuBois painting on canvas...signed in white paint ..it depicts a mother holding a parasol and a little girls hand...also in the forefront there is a meadow and there is another little girl holding 3 balloons...does anyone know which DuBois painted this? Artist signed on the left bottom corner

Comment

I have a J. Dubois Painting of a landscape with the same signature as someone posted in 2012 of a Horse user Hector Martinez. I just wanted to know about the artist or if it's just some employee at an Art Gallery? Attached are pictures of the piece, which is 24 X 36. Please help...
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	432A2812-03F6-484F-BB06-9252A10A6C28.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	613.1 KB
ID:	96805​ Hi I have a large framed canvas painting by J Dubois. If anyone has any knowledge or information about this one please let me know! Thank you.

Comment

I also have a out painting by Du Bois. Mine is a Victorian dressed women with victVicto style clothes, bonnit and umbrella, with trees behind her, looking at eater. I can't find any value. Only sboaba auction that's talked over and over again on this page. Isn't there anyplace that would have more info?

Comment

well its been about 9 years since the 1st post about this artist was made. I also have a painting found in Nashville,TN with a woman and little girl watching sail boats. Its in very good condition although the frame itself needs replacing. has anyone found any more info on Dubois?

Comment

I bought an oil painting 24x36 of j Dubois is of a small cottage by a river, kind of Thomas kincade water cottage.

Comment

Can anyone identify this? Click image for larger version

Name:	20190727_082034.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	582.5 KB
ID:	104611

Comment

I just found a beautiful still life. It is very masterful and appears old. The name is DuBois signed in script. The frame tells me the person who owned it cherished & valued it. Iím curious about the artist.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have a still life painting by DuBois that I found in Toccoa, GA. Would you be able to download a pic of the signature? Mine is in cursive. Itís signed only Du Bois: capital D capital B. The Du is separated from the Bois.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have by Du Bois painting of man and woman standing in afield man pointing horse and carriage in background made in sweden

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X