X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on the vlue of ships in the nights signed lee burr. Raised

Comment

I have a painted picture of Lee Burr written at the left bottom of a Hotel , published by Heritage Publications, Inc. USA . In 1969 . Please send me the present price today. Thanks so much for immediate action. Niran

Comment

I have a matador he is beautiful !

Comment

How can you tell a print from an oil painting

Comment

I bought this painting with two horses I need to know the value or if itís original

Comment

I have a charcoal silloutte of a boy, girl, and balloons. Approximately 20x4. It is sighed Lee Burr and a vanguard sticker on the back.

Comment

La flamenca

Comment

I own one of Mr. Reynolds' lighthouse oil paintings and I'm looking to sell it, but i must have it appraised. Where and how can I do this

Comment

Ju78ik I have the same Venice painting as you posted above. and I assume its not an original now that I seen yours. Must be painted by one of his students

Comment

https://www.artconversation.com/foru...7703#post37703

I have the same one and I assume its not an original now that I seen yours. Must be painted by one of his students

Comment

I have a print by lee Burr Two galian ships sailing on high seas any idea what the value is would love to sell it Thanks

Comment

Need help with painting signed Lee Burr

Comment

I have 2 paintings signed Lee Reynolds on Bach Vandgaurd

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            x
                            Working...
                            X