Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding value of these oil paintings from Creative Galleries PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding value of these oil paintings from Creative Galleries PLEASE HELP!

The galleries in Portage and Kalamazoo MI. are closed and my questions are. Does anyone know of these galleries and if so, I have collection series numbers for three oil paintings #65M220,65C212 and 63M978. Two look similar to Thomas Kinkades, signature looks like (Helen) and one is a sand-beach painting and can not read signature.
    Last edited by yoitzzrick; July 14th, 2013, 07:27 PM. Reason: need to change title

Can I please change my title to (Finding value of these oil paintings from Creative Galleries PLEASE HELP!)

Comment

Done

Comment

value of oil painting # 104725

Comment

Here a Picture

Comment

I have 2 oil paintings by Martine series 56D160 & 55C315. Can u tell me about the artist & value of these beautiful paintings.
            Thank You
            Mary
            wordthot23@gmail.com

Comment

I have polar bear oil painting by percy jenkins

Comment

i have an oil painting by Robert Lox from creative galleries in kalamazoo. # 116240. what is value?

Comment

Want to know value of painting 19S507

Comment

what is this worth

Comment

How do you see a reply....don't want to pay sign up fee if limited pay back on prints?

Comment

I have a oil painting, but can't read the artist name Back says creative galleries, and number 97347

Comment

Not sure if im doing this right but I have 2 pantings by harris.Collectors series 8146 sticky situation 1983 and bear essence 1983 collectors 8100.. I wanted to know of how much value there worth. I have someone interested in them and I don't want to over price or under price. Ty

Comment

Trevor cook painting sold at creative galleries?

Comment

And I have one with the number 102788 it is a pretty picture of some trees and a stream and stuff like that I know it has to be at least 40 years old because I've had it since I was a kid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X