Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding value of these oil paintings from Creative Galleries PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two oil paintings from 1980 one is by K Alden 176656 and the other is Robert Cox 56L004 both are 20 x 24 and both bought in 1980. I know Robert Cox is deceased as of 2001 but I don't know about K Alden. Please provide me the value of these two oil paintings

Comment

My name is Becky a Dahl. My email address is b d a h l 6857 at gmail.com this is in regards to the K Alden and Robert Cox oil on canvas 20 by 24 from 1980

Comment

2 Paintings by Bul To. Strange name but must be abbreviation? Please tell me what the may be worth. Beautiful African Women with babies and pottery on heads. HELP!

Comment

I have 2 paintings by j roybal! Was wondering the value of these painings! 65C356 and 65C624.

Comment

I have an oil painting from creative galleries Inc 61727please let me know if it's worth anything thanks in advance Kim

Comment

Originally posted by yoitzzrick View Post
              The galleries in Portage and Kalamazoo MI. are closed and my questions are. Does anyone know of these galleries and if so, I have collection series numbers for three oil paintings #65M220,65C212 and 63M978. Two look similar to Thomas Kinkades, signature looks like (Helen) and one is a sand-beach painting and can not read signature.
              I have ,a portrait it says k200 black..

Comment

I have 3 paintings from there an want to know the value. 1 painting is #173721..the other is #173454.

Comment

I have a painting with Nathan signature on it and want to sell it how can I find out the value of it so I can sell it?

Comment

I have a painting by Helen 88B258. would like to know the value.

Comment

I have a painting with pink,red,white flowers painted in it. But I donít know how much it is, and the signature is hard to read, but itís someth like B. Z or y, E, A or L, B or S, E , L or A

Comment

Havepainting 38 m 972 what's worth .the gallery's closed creative galleries

Comment

I have an oil painting from Creative Galleries, Two Victorian looking women in a field, signed K Howard. Item No.# 145598. In a beautiful gold frame. Just looking for information and possible value?

Comment

I have a 20 x 24, Z. Garcia Indian chief oil painting from Creative Galleries of Kalamazoo, MI. #31E034 that was purchased in 1993. I would like to know if it's worth anything?

Comment

Price of pic

Comment

Creative Galleries was a store front and operated on parties to sell the works of various artists in home much like how a Tupperware party was held. The sales person would come to your party and flip through the various unframed work and people would select the ones they wanted to purchase. Then they would pick a frame to go with it. You would go pick up your framed oil painting a couple weeks later. They were not cheap but not outrageously expensive either. ($50-300). We have signed works from an artist named Hargrove who attended one of the parties I was at. If they are worth anything, I would be surprised as no one wants art like this now. I like it, but we canít even give it to our grown children. They say it is outdated like oak furniture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X