Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help me identify this painting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me identify this painting?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/189/lcui.jpg

You can clearly see R.T. signature in down right corner, tried to google it but can't find any painter with those initials.

On the back of the painting I have that label that says:

BIGGS & SONS
    Carvers Gilders and PICTURE RESTORERS
    3L CONDUIT ST BOND STREET
    LONDON
    LOOKING GLASSES SUPPLIED OLD FRAMES REGILT.

Thanks for any info.

I don't know who may have painted this, but it looks an awful lot like the painting below, which is a knock-off from China.

http://www.juchuanart.com/ships-oil-...oats-fine.html

Comment

five oclock tea print

Hi,,,was just wondering if anyone knows of the print which is titled at bottom Five O'clock Tea by W.H. Trood,,,print of puppies and kittens drinking out of a big milk bowl and mother cat and dog looking over their young also ducklings and roosters in pic,,dated 1890 signed wh trood and perhaps know the value of it,,,thanks so much

Comment

I have a old oil painting by taylor of a sail ship on tin. what would be its appx. value ?? Biggs & Sons antique label on back thanks. edmatt@juno.com or 570-977-5184

Comment

I have an old oil ship painting on tin by Taylor... what could be the appx. value of this...??? it has the Biggs & Sons label on back...call/contact me at 570-977-5184 or edmatt@juno.com

Comment

I have an old oil ship painting by Taylor, prob. 1800,s w the Biggs & Sons London label on the back.. what would be the appx. value of this..??? edmatt@juno.com or 570-977-5184.. thx..

Comment

Hi all i have a pictrure with signed e.r.cox with biggs&sons london on the back...any ideas who is this guy???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X