1920's End of the Trail painting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    What is original framed oil painting of End of the trail worth w/o signature
    I don't think the one I have is a print I think it is a painting

Comment

My mother has a 1925 print from the Borin mfg co, Chicago. My/her question is if there is any value other than sentimental?

Comment

Iam 75 my grand father had a end trail picture on his wall when I was a small boy I have it now.. Do you think this is print?

Comment

I have this oil painting on canvas signed by the painter dated 1977 could you tell me what it could possibly be worth thank you

Comment

This is a painting of a sculpture by Frederick Remington, not exactly an "unknown artist".

Comment

Where can you fine a picture of the Orangial oil painting call the end of the trail by William moyers?

Comment

Doe's anyone know how old an acrylic on canvas "End of the trail" painting signed by an artist named Sanchez in a wooden frame is and possibly how much its worth?

Comment

I have one looks like water painting in Indian wood design frame

Comment

ha...and I have the bookends. My father gave me these many years ago along with Hood's Poetical Works [Thomas Hood published 1884] Hood's book needs rebinding.

Edit: Forgot to add the painting is based on the sculpture by James Earl Fraser. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...ser_(sculptor)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bookends.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	97156
                    Last edited by Eirene; February 8th, 2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x
                    Working...
                    X