No announcement yet.

Artist Falk? Watercolor??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windrider that is one of my fathers paintings that is a very unique one but I can confirm its his this is his oldest son Nathaniel Falk

Comment

Peace and blessings to all.
      I have several of your father’s paintings. I also enjoyed hanging out with you as well as your parents whether it was at the Guadalupe Market, Ren Fair or the wonderful Super Bowl Parties at the house in Austin.
      Your father was a true renaissance man. I felt honored to have known him as well y’all and Rhonda.

Comment

I just wrote about Falk being a true renaissance man.
        That said, there are so many things that Austin takes for granted as well as others.
        Renaissance Market on the Drag
        Eeyore’s Birthday
        One can’t mention Falk without giving a nod to Falk Fest which raised money for the children of Boquillos.

Whether he was raising money for a cause or encouraging other artists, thanks to Falk many of us fell in love with art and became lifetime collectors.

Comment

I have 2 Falk original watercolors from the early 90's -- one which was painted for me, with a personal inscription: "One day fed up with hell, she simply up and left -- that is to say, Susan" which was given to me at a difficult and pivotal time in my life, and another, which i simply have no room for anymore that i would love to sell and see it go to a loving home. It is a beautiful, amazing work with the descriptive inscription: "All lovers reunited for a day". It is framed, and I think the size would be 20" x15". If interested in receiving photos of the work, or any other info about it, please let me know -- smgburris@att.net

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X