Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon L. Potter

Hello community. Was wondering if anyone has knowledge of an artist by the name Vernon L. Potter? Have an Indian drawing I have had for about 27 years that is dated 1979. Anyone know of this artist and or somewhere I could find information on him? Thank you for any help you can give.

I also have two drawings dated 10/79 a woman and a man both with certified seals. I bought mine at of all placed at a flea market in Adams Massachusetts. DID you find anything on him? Lynne Ryan [email protected]

Comment

hi, I have 3 of his drawings, did you get any info on th

Comment

I have one of his drawings to dated 1979 366/500 ltd edition, is he an American artist?

Comment

I have a signed numbered print of his from 1981 but have been unable to find anything about him other than a headstone in Yucca Valley Cemetery that may be him.

Comment

I have 5 of his drawing 1970-1971 all animals hand signed and sealed I got them when my dad passed away who had got them from his brother who passed away. Anyone find any info on him.

Comment

I also have 2 of his drawings that I bought when I lived in Jacksonville fla.

Comment

I worked in a bank in Jacksonville, Fl in the early 70's and knew his wife. I purchased several of his sketches.

Comment

I worked in a bank in Jacksonville, Florida in the 70's and bought several of his sketches. I don't know if he still lives there or not. I have one of his sketches of Pelicans. I gave several away to friends.

Comment

I have prints of an Indian Chief with a beautiful verse on it signed by Vernon L Potter from an Art Gallary in Jax Beach, Fl- Would like to know more.

Comment

I was told he was a prisoner, but don't know anything else. Not that that matters, but may explain why not much record of him.

Comment

I bought a oil painting of his on canvas today,its of an old house and home place from the mid 20's..its dated/signed 1991,gave ten bucks for it.any guess of how much its worth,beautiful rustic scene

Comment

Vernon potter passed away in 2006

Comment

I worked at Union Correction Institute from 1979 -1983. He was incarcerated there during that time. I have a pen and ink drawing that is signed by him that he did when he was in the prison hospital recovering from a stroke. After leaving there I never had any other knowledge of him. I

Comment

I worked at Union Correctional Institute from 1979 - 1983. Vernon Potter was incarcerated during the years that worked there. I own a few of his art pieces but my favorite is a pen and ink that he did while he was in the prison hospital recuperating from a stroke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X