No announcement yet.

Vernon L. Potter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those who have prints and bought them from a gallery in Jacksonville Florida would be interested to see whether the gallery has info on him.I have one from 77 of old man and oxen2/500.homestead with a little color 175/500 also 78 train #12 which is 278/450.I found them while going through moms stuff as Vernon sister was married to moms brother from Jacksonville.

Comment

Vernon l potter was my fathers 1st cousin. I could probably get some info for you.

Comment

My name is Robert L Potter. He was my fathers first cousin. Any info i can help you with ill try. You can contact me on facebook under Rob Potter or Potters Tree Service Leesburg Ga.

Comment

I have several of Potter's pieces. He in fact was a prisoner. My dad worked for the press that did most of his lithographs. I inherited several of his signed and raised seal pieces. Beautiful work. Too bad he never rose to artist acclaim.

Comment

I worked with his wife in Jacksonville, FL. I bought several of his drawing and commissioned a special oil painting from him. They were both really nice people. The last that I heard he had passed away.

Comment

He is from Florida. My ex-husbands mother was friends with him we have several of his drawings. They are from the gainsville area

Comment

He passed away

Comment

Vernon Potter did this Old Navajo Woman for me at my request at Union Correctional Institute when I worked there in the early 1980's. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180321_081820.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	402.5 KB
ID:	84903

Comment

I am his nefew and have one of his paintings that is supposed to by a one of a kind that my father bought from him for $250.00 dollars it do,snt have a seal but is signed and dated 2006 could be worth a nice piece of change and would love to get it appraised to find out what it's true worth is now that my uncle has passed on it's a cowboy leading a horse beside a Brook with horses running up on the hill behi

Comment

He past away years ago. See his obituary in Jacksonville.

Comment

I have a drawing that has a seal 90/500 of puzzled moment I love it been trying to get information on it thanks

Comment

I have found several drawing signed and sealed by V.L. Potter. If any one interested in purchasing or collecting. Please call any time ms Epie (352)795-3923

Comment

He's my brother. Who is this?

Comment

I am Vernon L Potter's sister. Pamela Potter Howell was Freve years ago
                              ​​​

Comment

He is my late Uncle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X