Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know anything about John R. Good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Am here in Kansas and still collecting paintings of John. Really love his style. Take Care

Comment

I just list this on ecrater.com, my store is Taal1 in case anybody is interested. Copyright 1969"Gulls Over Rockport" on Acrylic on board By John R.Good. N.Y.C.

Comment

I have an original John good painting of s red house in s field. Can anyone provide more info?

Comment

I have an original John good of a red house in a field

Comment

Hello
            It was nice reading all about the artist
            I have a John R Good that was my Auntís
            She had used it as a window shade
            It looks like painting or silk screen on canvas.
            It is really nice of a dock scene

Comment

I have 4 paris prints by john r good . They are in excellent condition. The paper smells like an old book. I love that smell. They measure about 5x7 ish. Have small a.p.p co. Inc. in left corner and signature on right bottom corner. Any info would be great. Ryansch2010@gmail.com. Thanks!

Comment

My parents had what I believe was a watercolor by him over lonely looking Victorian house or a queen Ann in the moonlight. It went to an auction house which I regret to this day. He might not have been famous, but that painting means a lot to me.

Comment

If anyone knows about this painting, please leave a message and Iíll leave my info

Comment

I fell in love with and bought an old picture a few years ago, which I would describe as a haunted house. Iíve always assumed it was just a poster board print, but today, while removing it from the old frame to put in a new frame, I realize this is what appears to be a John R. Good watercolor on paper, seemingly adhered to a poster board. The outlines are done with what appears to be pen and possibly some marker. Stamps on the back are from the John R. Good Gallery, 5 Cornelia St., N.Y.C. 14. Under that appears to be the date OR 5-1937. My intention today was to cut it down to fit into this new frame, just thinking it was an old picture, but upon the dismantle and finding all this out, I think I have a real gem!
                    Check out this GoDaddy hosted webpage! http://rockinronda.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      My parents had what I believe was a watercolor by him over lonely looking Victorian house or a queen Ann in the moonlight. It went to an auction house which I regret to this day. He might not have been famous, but that painting means a lot to me.
                      I believe thatís the print I have. Just curious, do you remember how much it sold for?

Comment

I have a 10X12 John R Good watercolor I may sell rhondalynnlowe1111@gmail.com

Comment

How interesting this thread is! I acquired an original watercolor by Mr John R. Good at a yard sale up here in New Paltz, NY. It is a street scene showing a jaunty man walking a poodle down what looks to be a street in Paris! Size is 11" x 15". I am an artist myself and have many too many pictures by myself and others and would be willing to part with this one to a fan of Mr Good's. I can be reached at scranswick@hvc.rr.com if you have an interest in purchasing this painting. I am not on Tweet or Facebook.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X