• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    anyone know the value or Fear not I am with you done in 1972
    are you interested in selling?

Comment

Restating my interest in buying "I Am The Way" by Alex Nuckols. It is the one with the orange and white cab over truck. I have been searching for this painting for almost a year. It is very very special to my husband. His grandma died in a fire that took this painting as well. Please email me at ckewilliams@gmail.com if you have it.
      Thanks.

Comment

I have a picture too for details call me 2702225433

Comment

Originally posted by peteclam View Post
          I'm looking for a copy of a print that Alex Nuckols originally painted in pastels back in the 70's. He had them mass produced for the Truck Stops to sell. It's a picture of an eight-teen wheeler going down a mountin side with Jesus in the background his arm stretched around the truck driver. The truck itself is an orange and white cabover. The picture I had burned up in our apartment fire January 19th. I use to drive an eight-teen wheeler and that picture meant a lot to me and my family. I do hope someone can help me find one.
          I have one!

Comment

I have I am the way original, perfect condition, in frame, with 28th metal plate stating author and name title of painting.

Comment

I have an original I am the way, in original frame in very good condition, my email address is wolfepratt@gmail.com

Comment

I am looking for the “Safety is in the Lord” painting. Anyone know where I can find one?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuckols View Post
                  This may sound pretty weird, but Alex Nuckols was my uncle. He passed away back in 2008, however I have quite a bit of his work/portfolio sitting around my house. I can see if there is a copy of his painting somewhere in there.

I stumbled on this post from just searching to see if anyone even knew of his work, I am glad that his work is still thought about. Feel free to private message me if you want.
                  An amazing painting have a couple would like to have other so e of the others amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    I have I am the way original, perfect condition, in frame, with 28th metal plate stating author and name title of painting.
                    R u wanting to sell the Paint ing

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I would love to but it! My name is Brandy my number is 307-441-1594 thank you
                      Would like to buy ifstiif available

Comment

I have fear not, I am with you, and would like to find the other 3. If anybody knows where I could find them, my email is ironhorsetrucking1@hotmail.com

Comment

I have one I will sale 270 5049245 text me if interested

Comment

I have an original fear not I am with you painting... but $12.00 would never be enough to buy it from me. It was my dad's and he passed it on to me. I myself took on the path of being a truck driver for the last 18 years... my dad was a cow trucker and so was I for the first 8 years I started trucking....

Comment

Hello I have an Alex Nuckols painting that is in good shape. It is from 1973 and it says “safety is in the Lord”. Could anyone advise me of a rough estimate of what it could be worth or if there is anyone that would be interested in purchasing this painting. It does have Alex Nuckols signature. Thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X