Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Painting Signed "Tony"

Could use some help with this one. When I bought it I was told who the artist was and I forgot! Apparently he is a listed artist. I would appreciate any help, thanks!!

Signed "Tony" in lower right.
    Attached Files

Did you ever find info about this artist. I have an oil withe the same "Tony" signature.

Comment

I'm looking for oil on canvas painting with the name Tony

Comment

Hello - I also have an oil painting signed the same way. Does anyone know the artist?

Comment

I have one oil painted big picture signed Tony. The picture is " marine designe about sea shire before storm." Does somebody knows who is that guy Tony?
          any information will be very helpfull.

Comment

I also have a painting by TONY It has buildings on it anyone know anything about him?

Comment

I have a painting with the signed with just Tony. I can't find anything online about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                I have one oil painted big picture signed Tony. The picture is " marine designe about sea shire before storm." Does somebody knows who is that guy Tony?
                any information will be very helpfull.

Comment

I have a small painting as well crashing waves two seagulls that my uncle gave me from Nova Scotia and I have a cousin Tony who my mom thought painted them but I am now thinking very much not as my uncle gave me another art but a pastel from my grammie who was from Yarmouth NS Canada and my mom remembers on the wall in spare room from when she was little and she always said she thought it a relative and she is was born in 1932 and now that it is mine lol found out it wasn't a relative that it is a pastel from W Haskell Coffin which I have done tons of research but can't pin pint time era or value as I think an original and signature is on left not right like the "prints" so the Tony being a relative lol I am now thinking not! so would be interesting to trade ideas or I for for this artist it is a chunk of history worth money or not very much neat on the history I have learned from her jewelery too fashion art media and politics all linked in our history cool that there were reasons behind certain fashion and politics art and media and how the thought process for the guidance on all those things now come to light lol kinda explains history and how things have changed

Comment

I also have an original painting by Tony. Anyone know the artistís full name?

Comment

I have recently joined the ranks of the unknown " Tony" owners! Oil of a building next a seashore with 2 masted boat sailing off.

Comment

Another Tony owner here. Mine depicts a lake surrounded by trees with a mountain range in the background.

Comment

I also have a Rockwell painting signed Tony? Any one know about him at all?

Comment

I have 2 oil paintings by this artist as well I have read all these inquiries has anyone found the artist name

Comment

i have 2 paintings signed tony, i was told ones expensive & is over 40-50yo i will have them appraised & get back to you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X