Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil painting by jpl

can anyone please help me i have an oil painting of an attractive woman in an elegant long blue dress by an artist with the initials J.P.L. SIGNED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAINTING ALONG WITH THE YEAR 1969.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE PAINGING IS WORTH ANYTHING AND ALSO IF THIS ARTIST IS A KNOWN PAINTER.THANKYOU.

Likely the painting on this page, by Joanne Pemberton-Longman.

http://junkjunkies.wordpress.com/201...of-old-ladies/

Comment

I have this painting. Is it worth anything?

Comment

I have 2 of them

Comment

The painting you are referring to is by the artist Joanne Pemberton Longman 1969, of an woman wearing an elegant light blue dress is called "The sound of music". You can get it on ebay for around $80 to $90 or order the print on amazon for around $99. I purchased a large gold framed print of this painting for $4 at a local thrift store. It's such a beautiful picture I was captivated by it and couldnt believe my luck in picking it up for so little. I hung it in my bedroom and after several days of gazing at it decided to look it up on google. I was surprised to see it come up immediately. Though not incredibly valuable, I was happy to see it did have some value to it.

Comment

I have the original.is it worth more

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              I have the original.is it worth more
              How does one know the original from the fake?

Comment

My friend has just brought a copy and f this painting , in oils, same frame for $10, in perfect condition , in charity shop !!!!!!!!!

Comment

A friend also got it for $15 at a charity garage sale. It went on her wall as you got home.

Comment

I purchased a painting Jpl 1969 for £3 50p and now it is in place on my bedroom wall love it !!!!

Comment

I have the same one. Probably a print. I donít if if itís limited.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x
                      Working...
                      X