No announcement yet.

M.Q Rothwell painting, Info on artist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last I knew he was in Machias, Maine.

Comment

I have 3 nude leafy paintings by the artist that I’m interested in selling for a reasonable offer. If interested contact Angela at: Anangelahamm7@aol.com

Comment

Hello. Guest #15, if you’re still interested in buying some of M. Q. Rothwell’s paintings then I have a collection of his paintings that you might be interested in. You can contact me at 219-779-4866 and my name is Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          My,family were very close friends witj his family and yes he had two sons who are grown men now, I have lost contact with him but have always loved his work and would be very interested in buying some.
          Hello. My name is Angela and I have a collection of M.Q. Rothwell paintings including 3 different nudes. If you are still interested in purchasing some of his paintings please contact me at 219-779-4866. Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X