X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with identifying radierung print/artist

Hello,
    I've come into possession of about a dozen radierung prints with the same signature which I cannot identify. One print example and the signature are attached. If anyone can point me to the origins, vintage or artist, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
    Attached Files

This could well be the work of Albrecht Bruck. Worth googling the name to compare your other etchings with his work.

Comment

Radierung etching

Hello--I have a small etching that is signed in pencil. Underneath the picture on the left side is written Orig. Radierung and on the right is the artist's signature.
      The signature is not familiar. I can only make out W. Foester, but I don't think this is correct. I am sending pictures to help with making out the name.
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mhiddemen
        Hello,
        I've come into possession of about a dozen radierung prints with the same signature which I cannot identify. One print example and the signature are attached. If anyone can point me to the origins, vintage or artist, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
        Hello, The Artis is Albrecht Bruck, German Artist. If you would sell the radierungen, pleas let me know.
        Thank you

Comment

Radierung print

I have recently come into possession of a Radierung print that I am having trouble identifying. I could use some help. The title might be "Oberammergau", it's on the left. On the right it says "Original Radierung..." but I can't read the following signature. I've attached some pictures of the print and the writing. Can anyone help? Thanks!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like it could be Ernst Geissendorfer
            http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6564059

Comment

Originally posted by nefra89
              Hello--I have a small etching that is signed in pencil. Underneath the picture on the left side is written Orig. Radierung and on the right is the artist's signature.
              The signature is not familiar. I can only make out W. Foester, but I don't think this is correct. I am sending pictures to help with making out the name.
              Thanks
              You are correct.....I know this is an old post....I too am looking for information on Willi Foerster..I was wondering if you ever found out more about the artist? thanks
              MDay @
              [email protected]

Comment

In trying to identify the 17 original etchings i now have, i believe i have Albrecht Bruck original, signed, etched prints. Any confirmation would be appreciated.. plus all will be going on ebay in the near future. Pictures won't seem to post.. hmm.

Comment

I have 4 Orig. Rad. pieces of Austrian scenes but can't make out the name of the artist. Can anyone help? Click image for larger version

Name:	Innsbruck Maria Theresien Strasse Litho(2).jpg
Views:	337
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	74401

Comment

Is that the artist's name next to Orig. Rad.?

Comment

Yes, but I can't make it out.

Comment

Yes, but I can't determine what the name is. Here's an example of one of his/her pieces. St Michaeler Platz in Vienna
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sass perhaps. I went through the artists by that name as well as Sasse...no joy.

Comment

Thanks for looking. I've had no luck in finding a name to match that signature. I've tried Jas.., La... and others. Maybe I just have an unknown artist. The works I have were probably purchased in Vienna in the early 1930's by my uncle. He also purchased a lithograph (Grein) my Luigi Kasimir on that trip.

Comment

Hello I was stationed in the Hunsruk for almost 4 years in the late eighties. I lived in a beautiful home in Kirschberg FRG. Just off B50. I was given a beautiful etching by the wonderful woman and her ill husband that lived downstairs from me for Christmas one year. The itching is of the Haupe Strasse in Kirschberg including the church Tower. It reads Kirschberg underneath on the left and könig on the right in pencil and has a gold sticker that reads Orig. Radierung. Can anyone help shed some light on this beautiful piece of art? The signature and town name are in pencil and we're clearly done by the artist. I don't know if it is a print or an original etching itself. It has great sentimental value to me from the wonderful elderly lady and her husband, so I have no interest in selling,but if anyone can help me decipher exactly what I have it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for space on your site. Signed Kirschberg .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X