No announcement yet.

Help with identifying radierung print/artist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the style of the Kirschberg print or the handwriting similar to this one? Unfortunately the first name of the artist is not specified, just "König".

Added: I found this by searching Google Images for "Radierung" combined with "Konig". I just noticed that there are many more views of various cities by the same artist to be found, at least a dozen or so.

https://www.booklooker.de/B%FCcher/K.../A020srd401ZZL

Comment

Hello. I acquired this print last month at an antique shop in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. I but the prints when I travel and then try to locate the subject for my next visit. I am drawing a blank on this one. Any help would be much appreciated.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I recently aquired this print in an antique shop in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. I collect the prints, and try to locate the subject. Next trip back I will try to visit. Any help would be much appreciated!
        Attached Files

Comment

I found a print

Comment

I found an origanal radierung print thats about 11 by 8 black and white numbered 28 can you tell me what its worth

Comment

I also have a. Original does anyone know who this is? Many thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X