• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	9061EB73-C563-4FF3-8CF8-A5E05A09F92B.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	583.1 KB
ID:	85761 I have a painting that is a different style (I believe Impressionist), and older (based on the condition) , Click image for larger version

Name:	61D3E346-DC51-419B-BB00-88ED9B3CE379.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	502.9 KB
ID:	85760 but signature is almost identical .. the e with the center line longer than the outer lines, the o with a pointed top, and the slanted s..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	530B6A46-D159-4424-9239-7E0904B805B2.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	509.5 KB
ID:	85763

Hoping if these signatures are from the same artist that it is not mass produced in factories.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have a painting by Mark Emerson. It's a black an white with a path of leaves going through the trees. The picture is top middle of the canvas. Is there any value to it. I got it from a person who has passed away. Was he trying to give me this because I could have the help I need ?

Comment

Have a mountain seen with a creek by Emerson on it

Comment

I have a picture that you painted for Bonnie Randall in minatare picture of a man with a raincoat and rain hat on would you get back to me this is Young Jim II I I think it was called the old man in the sea you did it for my mom and dad respond if you can

Comment

I recently purchased one myself....
            Attached Files

Comment

I visited Boston in 1976 and purchased a very nice painting of the Rocky Mountain signed Emerson. It was from the nearby Emerson School of Art.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X