No announcement yet.

painting by artist Jean Philippe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two water clouds/prints, one of different colour poppies in a blue/grey jug. The other is different colour gladiolis in a blue vase with a small dish by the side of the vase. I to would like to know if they are worth anything.

Comment

Sue Acutt

My grandmother left me some paintings and amongst them is a J. Philippe print No 179. It is of red and white carnations in a white vase with gold base. There is a small glass vase next to it. Is this a valuable piece and what is it worth? The print is signed J. Philippe in the left corner.

Comment

Hi, it is nice to find this conversation about this artist. I also have a watercolour painting of a Sweet pea flower in a glass jar with a handle and beside it is a small jar with lid. It shows as a 3-d picture. I took it one time at a watercolour painting class to show it to the teacher and she said to insure it and frame it in a glass.It has stamp at the back and signed J.Phillippe on the left side, on the back there is a sheet of paper that looks like it was sold to someone named Miss Ingram for 500 dollars. Hope to find someone who knows it is worth. V. Vernon, BC

Comment

So interesting to find information about my JPhilippe painting. Mine is a bowl of red tulips in a greenish/glass vase, with a blue glass on one side and an oval green dish on the other. It was inherited from my parents. AND to me it is a treasure. Thank you all for th information.

Comment

I inherited a J Philippe watercolor series 1334 No. 11. It's lovely, flowers in an old pitcher with book and green pearls. It's a print, but very nice.

Comment

I also have a water color painting of daffadils in a black glass vase next to a multi-colored bowl, and a pale green dish by J. Philippe. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comment

I have a Jeane Philippe watercolor Iris in green vase series 1334 No4 printed on the back. I'd like to know if it has any vale.

Comment

I have a j philippe watercolour large red flowers in light green vase next to is a blue/green smaller vase snd a green cup snd book I like to knoe more about it

Comment

I have a print by Nicholas Markovitch who apparently painted under name of Jean Philippe. It has been in our family for 3 generations back to early 1900's. I hate to take it apart to see if it is a watercolour rather than litho as it is well framed with metal stays holding it into frame. Gorgeous frame too. It came from England with my grandparents I suspect. I visited the actual house depicted in the painting in Old Kersey suffolk Lancashire England back in 1994. Just like painting but new tree and bridge seen. It made the painting even more precious to me.

Comment

I have what looks to be a waterrible color painting of jean-philippe called irises, It could be a ptiny or original....wondering the worth?

Comment

I have a watercolor of tulips ina green vase with a pitcher beside it. Signed by Jean Philippe. I canít find any date

Comment

I have an original watercolour poppys yellow pink red and white in an antique vase white with gold trimming on a doolie
                          I wonder what's it's I reframed it was in the family , for 80 years not sure how long the family had it before passed to them

Comment

I too gave the "orchidees". Series 1334 No. 2. Printed in Switzerland. From my deceased in-laws home. Learning the dates i read above they probably recvd as a wedding gift. CHRIS IN Mi

Comment

I found a watercolor in a village flea market in Provence. It is a beautiful watercolor of a bouquet of flowers and a few other containers and is signed J. Phillippe. I cleaned it up and framed it . It was just laying on the grass in an old beat up frame . Have wondered about the artist since it is so beautifully painted.

Comment

I also have 3 prints by Philippe series1306 no 1, 2, and 4. Roses , anemones, and marigolds. Any info would be great!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X