Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help identify a painting signed "barton"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also have one with the red signature in the lower right hand corner. I love it. I acquired it from a patient who was widowed and selling her belongings to make money. The colors are beautiful. Iíve never given another thought but would love to know exactly who the artist is.

I cant attach the image....?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_134931.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	639.4 KB
ID:	92533Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_130148.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	395.5 KB
ID:	92534
      I'd like to respond to Karslemaine's post from September 2015, showing a Parisian street scene. I have a painting by the same painter. Did you ever find out who this is? Thanks, Simon
      Last edited by Simon Wickham; August 24th, 2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• I need help finding the artist that did a portrait unique signature oil on canvas signature on right bottom looks like an anchor

Comment

• I've got a narrow still life painting of flowers in a vase. I've seen many here on line, but not this one. Signed S.Barton in red. Can't find it at all. Anyone familiar with this? There are no other markings on the back

Comment

• A friend found this painting, and it seems all on said thread appear to be (atb) the most knowledgeable Barton-eers. What say the of this painting?
            Attached Files

Comment

• I have a flower painting by S Barton

Comment

• I also have a Barton which is signed on the bottom left which looks like Indians on horseback going to a fight.

Comment

• Just purchased this Barton

Comment

• I have an original Edward Barton painting. I am interested in selling.

Comment

• Got the same painting and pain $50 for it

Comment

• I have read all pages of the Barton discussion and still have no idea about the painting that I bought today signed Barton- After googling the name I found this Barton piece sold on Etsy.com (see link)
                        This is mine which is signed lower right in redish brown color but the signature differs. Any idea if mine is valuable or not? Mine:

Oil on Canvas Edward Barton (1926-2012) Uk Artist Measurements: 26 inches Width X 24 inches heightX 2 inches Depth CHIQUE!!!! Painting is rich and thick of paint that perpetuates the lightness and darkness of the street scene during a rainy or foggy day. Shipping not included. Please, contact us

Comment

• I just posted an Etsy.com link with a Barton painting sale (around $2,400)
                          but can't see my post so here it is again below- Also this is the Barton that I bought today.... Any input as to the value of mine? :

Attached Files
                          Oil on Canvas Edward Barton (1926-2012) Uk Artist Measurements: 26 inches Width X 24 inches heightX 2 inches Depth CHIQUE!!!! Painting is rich and thick of paint that perpetuates the lightness and darkness of the street scene during a rainy or foggy day. Shipping not included. Please, contact us

Comment

• "Edward Barton is artist. Edward Barton's work has been offered at auction multiple times, with realized prices ranging from $150 USD to $225 USD, depending on the size and medium of the artwork. The current record price for this artist at auction is $225 USD for "MAUVE LANDSCAPE", sold at Stair Galleries in 2016."

https://www.mutualart.com/Artist/Edw...94AF9B86CD28E7

Comment

• How do I post a photo of my Barton?

Comment

• R. Barton T.Barton S. Barton all the same artist. European Furniture store art, factory artworks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X