Need help identifying Joseph Farquharsen painting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should add that it was framed by framed by CW faulkner & Co London
    and the print itself seems to be a silky finish with two holes drilled into the board the print is on as if to hang it up by.

Comment

I just purchased a picture by Faquharson named Home through the woods do you know anything about it

Comment

I need help identifying this painting as well!!! Like the other post, its signed J. Farquharson but I can't seem to find the name of it anywhere!!! Please help!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161117_190025.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	385.8 KB
ID:	73006 I need help identifying this painting as well!!! Like the other post, its signed J. Farquharson but I can't seem to find the name of it anywhere!!! Please help!!!

Comment

My sister has a print of the sun oe'r yonder southern hills.. she said his signature is on it

Comment

We have a print entitled Now comes Evening on. But appears to be Gathering Winter Fuel. From an art gallery in london, ontario.

Comment

"Now came still evening on" has sheep in the painting. The print that Knights 1213 (the original post) was asking does not have sheep. I have the same one and can't find what it is either

Comment

I hav a painting by M Walker that looks like the bringing in the sheep down that lane by a stream in winter by Joseph farquesson

Comment

I have a 50 year old framed double mounted 30inch X20inch by Joseph farquharson subject the shortening winters day how much is worth today

Comment

I have a print or watercolour named the shortening winters day no date tape on back disintragated with age 76cmX 51cm is it a print or watercolour

Comment

Hi I have a print of j farquhason called Evening the wild woods among does anyone know if a print is worth any money thanks

Comment

I have a j farquharson called Evening the wild woods among does anyone know anything about it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X