Please help to identify this painting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that painting is called love letters. No one is positive about exactly who the author is but I have the same exact painting with in my home.

Comment

My family owns this painting, since 1993

Comment

Originally posted by nigelmhall View Post
        hi,

the picture i have added is just a print of the original oil painting i own. the signature is three letters on top of each other but it is difficult to make out what they are. one of the letters looks like a C or a G and then the other two letters are inside that letter.. sorry i cant supply any other info.
        I heard the orginal was destroyed I have a90 year old lithograph

Comment

the painting is called love letters. The backstory is once a girl was chasing her ball down the stairs and then she tripped and fell to her death. This painting was made in memory of her. I believe that this painting is in a hotel that I forgot the name of. (The painting is believed to be haunted as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            the painting is called love letters. The backstory is once a girl was chasing her ball down the stairs and then she tripped and fell to her death. This painting was made in memory of her. I believe that this painting is in a hotel that I forgot the name of. (The painting is believed to be haunted as well)
            Perhaps people should read the entire thread.

Comment

I have the picture, or, a copy of it

Comment

I had heard of this painting being the little ghost of a girl who died in a hotel? Something like that and my cousin has this paiting in this bathroom and Iím just curious if itís true

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X