Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a painter with the name of Gibson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a large painting by gibson also any idea of the value?
    please email me gladysmaree@gmail.com.
    thanks

Comment

I have two paintings by an artist named Gibson which shows a beach scene with a little girl sitting and seagulls flying above. The second painting has a boy sitting on the beach. Oh yeah, I received these painting in Pennsylvania. So I believe the painter was from PA. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Sandy

Comment

We bought a landscape W Gibson today. Did anyone find out who this artist is? The signature looks the same as the earlier signature of Gibson on this chat, but this one seems to have his initial W also on the signature.

Comment

I have a small painting signed Gibson. It is on wood.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4A0C73A-6447-40BD-93E6-ECAEC9FABD88.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	480.2 KB
ID:	94596 I have a small painting signed Gibson.

Comment

I also have a Gibson. It belonged to my grandparents, who probably bought it in the 70s or 80s.

Comment

I have a Gibson. It belonged to my grandparents and hung in their home my whole childhood so I inherited it. They probably bought it in the 70s or 80s in New York or New Jersey.
                Attached Files

Comment

I found one today also in New Zealand with the same signature as Rosies

Comment

I found one today also in a junk shop in New Zealand funny as I think I am the 3rd to find one in NZ, theres two gibsons on this thread one is with a lower case g and the other goes sharp left in a capital and is the oil scene artist and very talented.

Comment

Theres on like mine, Rosie's and Arch angel on E bay for US$150

Comment

I also got mine at a charity shop in NZ and am also trying to find out more information on the artist, mine is an almost identical to archangel Rafaels but mine is a much wider view of the same subject, signature is identical .

Comment

I have two paintings signed Gibson - sane signature. One painting of Notre Dame in Paris and anothrt of a castle along a river. Who is this person?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X