Oil Painting-made in Germany-need help identifying artist/origin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any information on a German artist Bernauer. This is a large landscape.

Comment

I have a oil painting bought in 3 Wing Zweibrucken Germany in the 60's signed by Beling looking for info on the painter.

Comment

Was the a painter he nam was orig Fisher I think that was the nam the nam was pitcher frames

Comment

I have a painting of violin/candle by Weinstein purchased in 1975 from Josef Mensing in my fathers estate (also military posting). Looking for potential value

Comment

Oil painting's by Walden in Germany

Comment

i have 2 oil paintings on board by the artist karl etzel would like to know if they are worth anything i think they are his very early work

Comment

I have a oil or pastel on canvas of Queen Louisa Of Prussia signed 3A help very very old and large

Comment

If you still have painting would like to chat with you about it

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  I also have a painting by Waldeck, he had a agent that came around the barracks and asked for requests on what we wanted painted, he painted mine, but I have long lost the certificate, never really believing it was of much value and 8 house moves later, no traces of it.
                  I would like to sell the painting as it has been on my wall in every house I have had since 1983.
                  Does anyone have any idea if there is any value attached to his work? It is a lanscape and view of trees and an old mill.

Comment

i have a oil painting schurmann 1973 josef mensing studio.rhynern.have certificate

Comment

Sazman Berlin 1978

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        If you still have painting would like to chat with you about it

I have a painting by Waldeck too which I would like to know more about.

Comment

Have 3 paintings 2 by Gartling and 1 by by K.H. Graf on Erich Wustner frames out of Magdeburg would like any info I could get

Comment

Have 1 painting by K.H. Graf and 2 by Gartling would like any information please these paintings were framed in Magdeburg

Comment

These are the paintings I believe from 1940s
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I have a painting from the Mensing gallery bought in the mid to late 70ís in Minden. It is by Orig E W Honnef and told by my parents it is a self portrait, but not so sure. The painting is of a male in keeper or similar dressed in an apron carrying a stein in his right hand and vegetables and bread in his left. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X