Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying R.C. Gorman Print or Litho

I have what appears to be an lithograph or print by R.C. Gorman. I've searched numerous sites that sell his work but cannot find the title of this particular piece. Also, the signature has a slight sheen to it that appears to be pencil but I can't be sure. If this is just a print would it have the signature? The R.C. Gorman gallery trademark seems to be printed. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by whatsmyart; December 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM.

The Gorman gallery in AZ replied with the name of this hand signed print. It is titled "Barbara in White"

Comment

I have a piece the I don't know if it's anot RC Gorman original or not. The R and G appear to be his signature style but no C in the signature. The piece is a male warrior and I found the piece in Holbrook AZ. HELP me ID this piece please.?

Comment

I've always wondered if the art piece I have is by RC Gorman. It's signed by R Gorman. The R & G appears to be his signature style but I don't know if it is a real piece or not. I found this piece in Holbrook Az which isn't far from Zuni.

Please help.

Comment

I have an R C Gorman that is double signed. And says 1979. I cant find it on any gorman sights. How do i find out if its for real?

Comment

I also have this print "Barbara in white" . It is pretty large. Is it worth anything?

Comment

I have what appears to be a pencil drawing from R.C Gorman that is untitled. It is of a woman sitting nude with her head lying on her knee eyes closed. I would love to know the title of this. Thank you in advance.

Comment

1972 RC gorman 907/1000 university of Nevada

Comment

Does anyone know if R.C Gorman did any of his studies in water color?

Comment

I have a 1976 R. C. GORMAN 20 BY 16 WOMAN WITH BASKET OF CHILI PEPPERS. ATTACHED CAN ANYONE TELL ME A GUESSTIMATE OR WHERE I WOULD TURN. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

R.C. GORMAN ROCKS
                    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180730_201224.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	392.7 KB
ID:	91855 i was hoping someone could help me with information on this, I haven't been able to find it online. There is another RC Gorman © in the upper left corner. I appreciate any info offered, Thank you.

Comment

I was given what I was told is an RCGorman art piece. How do I authenticate and determine it's value for insurance purposes?

Comment

how can I know if I have a print or lithograph? I have one print and one I do not Know if is a lithograph, the print is dedicated to somebody by RC Gorman in pencil. where can I find if is valuable or not?

Comment

I have a print of a Mexican woman painted by RC Gorman, what is itís value? Thank you

Comment

The best way is to contact the RC Gorman Navajo Gallery in Scottsdale Arizona. They are the pros.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X